1. How can I contact Stores?
- BY PHONE: Simply call 0113 8347 115. Our lines are open 24/7
- BY FAX: Fax orders & Enquiry on 0113 8347 115
- ONLINE: Log on to fabricgiant.com and view our latest designs 24 hours a day.
- BY E-MAIL: You can e-mail orders to email@example.com. Please state size, colour, quantity, design number and contact details along with postcode.
- BY POST: Send your completed order form to Fabric Giant Shearbridge Road Bradford , BD7 1NX United kingdom
2. Will you charge delivery for each time?
All orders will incur a £4.95 surcharge to allow for the cost of delivery. This is the same no matter how large the order is.
3.How much I will be charged for posting and packaging?
With in UK you will be charge £4.95 no matter how big the order is, and for rest of the countries please e-mail us or you can check in our website.
4. If part of my order is out of stock, do I have to pay an extra delivery charge when it is sent to me?
If items are out of stock, you shall be notified by phone or e-mail. You will not be charge extra for posting and packaging.
5. What if I am not at home when the courier tries to deliver?
If a courier person tries to deliver goods at your home and you are not in he will try to deliver second time as well and if you are not in, for the second attempt, than he will drop a visiting card (containing telephone number) in your letter box, therefore you may have to collect your parcel from Post Office.
6.Am I charged for the items as soon as I order them?
When you place the order on that day itself you are being charged for your order.
7. If I return all the items in my order will I still be charged delivery?
All costs of returning the goods will be incurred by the customer, and delivery charges will be payable again once the goods are dispatched from our warehouse. Please refer to our terms and conditions for full details.
8. How Do I return goods?
You can return the goods back to us by any mail services on: Fabric Giant, Shearbridge Road Bradford , BD7 1NX United kingdom
NOTE: If you wish to return or exchange a product please send it in a self addressed envelope with the product and the details of item you wish to buy for replacement. (name, order no, item code, item color and size, reason for returning the item)
9.What is a credit card security number?
The card security code for most cards is a three digit number found on the back of your card on the signature strip. This security code gives extra protection when shopping online, as only the person holds the card will have access to the code, as it is not printed anywhere and does not appear on normal receipts.
10. Wholesale Purchase?
We only do retail.